Space Awards

1:47 PM

Another new product! I already have a set of awards on Tpt, but they are pretty basic. So I decided to update them with these new space-themed awards. They are Out of This World!!

This set includes 40 different awards so that you can choose one to fit your students' personalities. I had 33 students, so I used a lot of these.

This was one of my favorite things to do on the last day of school. I would usually bring in donuts and chocolate milk, and we would watch our end of year slideshow, play games, and give out awards. It was so fun. Most years I had every student there because they were so excited to watch the slideshow and get their award.

Anyway, if you want to check these out on Teachers Pay Teachers, click the image below.




If you want to see the more basic awards, click here.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Author Info (Documentation Required)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images