Tpt Sale Linky

10:19 PM


 I know I already did a post today, but I just wanted to post a little bit more about this Tpt sale. It is teacher appreciation week, and this is always one of my favorite weeks. I don't know how they do it at other schools, but at my school the room mom would usually plan something for each day of the week. Some room moms would go all out, and others didn't do quite as much, but the parents were always so kind and gave me so much love! Not to mention the gifts they gave. Usually parents would pitch in and donate so that the room mom could get me gift cards and other gifts. The gifts were great, but it is also wonderful to feel appreciated. One year each student wrote me a letter and they made a book out of it. I loved it so much!

Anyway, in honor of teacher appreciation week, Teachers Pay Teachers is having a sale. Many stores participate in this sale and give 20% off. Then if you use code THANKYOU, you get an extra 10% off. Great deal!!



Here is a little preview of some of the products in my store that are on sale. Click the picture to go to my store.

I am joining a linky to try and get more exposure for my store and get the word out about the sale.  This is a great way to see some of the sellers that will have products on sale. There are a lot of great blogs/stores on this linky, so click the picture to take a look.







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Author Info (Documentation Required)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images