Monday Made It August 24th

12:56 PM



I am a little late on Monday Made It, but I wanted to share what I have done this week.

On Friday, my twin girls turned 2. Time goes by so fast! I can't believe they are already 2! Anyway, we are going to Disneyland in October, so we decided to do a Minnie Mouse-Themed birthday party. I think it turned out really cute. 








These cupcakes are my FAVORITE! Didn't they turn out cute!? Also, they are beet cupcakes (I know, it sounds disgusting). But they are delicious. They are so moist and chocolatey. Once I made them for my students and no one had any idea they had beets in them.



Ok, I didn't make this cake. I was going to make more cupcakes, but ran out of time, so I just ordered a cake.



This is us. I made those cute dresses and hats for the girls. I didn't get a great picture of them, but I am planning on going to take some pictures this week some time. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Author Info (Documentation Required)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images