Monday Made It-June 29

11:41 AM






Ok, I just learned about this linky, and it is fabulous!! I love to make things. Whether it is crafting, sewing, painting, cooking, or TpT-ing, I love the sense of accomplishment I feel when I complete a task. (Even though often I am great at starting projects but not finishing them)

So this link-up is a great way for me to share my accomplishments and help remind myself that I actually did get something done during the week, even though it feels like all I do is chase toddlers around!

So here are a couple things that I did get done last week:




I finished my Student of the Week packet for TpT. 


I really want to get a lot of products posted before back to school time. I think this is a busy time for TpT, and I would love to have products that people want. I used Student of the Week in my class, and I think it is a great way to get to know the students in your class, and help them get to know each other. My packet includes a book for the kids to write what they like about the student, a poster, a schedule of activities, and a schedule planning page.






Ok, this one is not something I actually made this week, but I did fix it. I made this a while ago, but it fell off my door and broke, and it has been broken for a few months. I finally fixed it and got it hung back up. I think it is so cute! I used a frame I found at a garage sale, and made felt flowers for it. Then I bought a letter from JoAnn's (using the 40% off coupon, of course), and covered it in some burlap ribbon. I was so proud of how it turned out!



Have you made anything cute lately? 

I don't know what I will be making this week, but I do know that my sister is having a baby in a few months, so I need to get going on some cute little baby stuff! 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your door hanger is really cute! I've made felt flowers before; easy craft that looks great!

    Amanda
    A Very Curious Class

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Author Info (Documentation Required)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images