5:11 PM

Yay! This is my first post. I am excited to start writing about teaching tips and fun activities to do with your classes. I don't teach anymore, but this will be a good way for me to keep from getting rusty and remember the tricks and methods I liked when I taught. Someday I will teach again, and it will be nice to not have to start all over. I have been working on a fun geography unit to put on Teachers Pay Teachers. It won't be ready for a bit, but I would like to share a freebie that will be part of the unit. It is called "Pin the Continent on the Map." It is like Pin the Tail on the Donkey, only in this game, the goal is to get North America as close to its correct position on the map as possible. Here it is:



I hope it is a fun activity for you to do with your students. Check out my other geography activities on TpT, and watch for my unit in the near future!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Author Info (Documentation Required)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images